Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reality Check

Reality Check

Yesterday, about 4 PM, while driving from a Chiropractor who had taken new X-Rays & taking them for 2nd opinion to my treating Holistic Chiropractor, I was ambushed by a Ford Edge SEL, SUV, Vehicle License Plate: 239 JMU, Driver: Palila Andrea Acosta.  Then, the 1st Responders took their turn until around midnight when the University of Miami Hospital's Emergency Room kicked me out curb-side.

Miami-Dade Police Department, Deputy Sheriff, R. Perez (male), Badge # 3461
Another Sheriff also on the scene with separate car, Caucasian female
Reporting Agency Case Number:  12679053
PD 110921381279   Records 305.471.2085
Ms. Acosta "will be cited."


This post is a work in progress & I will update it as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment